Good bye 2014 – Hello 2015 !!!
As we get older we change, I guess I never even realized my change until a few days ago when I caught myself using Social Media and it hit me like a stack of bricks.
Darin.CC has been a blog I have run since 2006 and has always been mostly a Search Engine Marketing blog, but I always go off on rants about other things.
However my getting older change is that i’m not just a Search Marketer, but after being in the industry for over 15 years now, I would call myself a Internet Marketer.
My career also took a shift from just managing search campaigns for clients to creating online marketing plans, using different forms of internet marketing to accomplish goals, sales, leads, etc, and not to mention I helped build and manage an Industry Leading Full Service Digital Advertising Agency with over 100 employees from the ground up.
So since I got old and my career path has changed, it’s time to shift the blog as well, so I can bring you all of the goodness I have tried to share with you over the past 8 years and now I will blog about different Internet Marketing aspects as well not just search (even thought I have always anyway, might as well put the right title on it 😛 … )
So as of today Darin.CC will be morphing from:
Search Marketing made easy with Darin.CC
Internet Marketing made easy with Darin.CC
and the following topics will be covered in the future:
- Affiliate Marketing
- eMail Marketing
- General Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Reputation Management
as well as all of my yummy goodness, technology, blah, blah, blah …
So expect to see more content spewing from the blog, and hey, now I have more topics to write about, so I can get back to a consistent posting schedule. I know you love getting my emails, and social media alerts about a new blog post.
If you’re interested in helping me fill some of the topics here, i’m open to guest bloggers, just send me a message and lets talk!
So here’s to the start of a new chapter on Darin.CC and I promise to work on my writing skills, since day 1 I have always said I suck as a writer, but I love sharing some of the crazy stuff I come across and I love helping others, it’s my way of giving back since I have been so blessed over my 15 years in this crazy industry.
So here is another idea to help us as a blogging community help one another … Not only will this boost your RSS Readership Number, it will also help boost your Bloglines Stats and even give you a few more links in Technorati!
The Bloglines Train
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) If you don’t have a bloglines account signup for one, if you do have a bloglines account sign in to your account!
2) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the Bloglines list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can be accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
4) Take “My New List” and move them into the “The Original List”.
5) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Bloglines List to the “My New List” section. Remember to also add the “List the Site link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://www.bloglines.com/sub/http://www.theblogurl.com/feed)
6) Add Everyone on this list to your Bloglines List by clicking on “List the Site.” Those who want good kharma will list you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of readers from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New List
The Original List
Search Engine Marketing – List the Site
Gary Lee – List the Site
Dosh Dosh – List the Site
David Culpepper – List the Site
Ms Danielle – List the Site
Darin Carter – List the Site
Big Rayvin – List the Site
Jon Lee – List the Site
Samanathon – List the Site
Jason Neuman – List the Site
John Chow – List the Site
Kid Blogger – List the Site
Spud Oregon – List the Site
***End Copying Here***
I wanted to share with my blogging community that I have Officially Become as of today a Google Advertising Professional!
I actually have been able to take the exam for a few months now however I haven’t had the time. I went ahead today and sat down … didn’t move … and took the exam!
I will post my Qualified Professional Logo once it’s available in my account within the next 3 days!
Keep your eyes open for my Search Engine Marketing Consulting Company Soon!
UPDATE: The Google Badge is up and LIVE! Look under the BIG RSS Button!